Inclusive Living, for many years now in Australia, have been providing an extensive range of Height Adjustable Lifting Systems/Assistive Technology enabling practical design solutions for use in Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) environments. Our products are designed and developed by Granberg of Sweden, who have been producing these innovative products for over six decades.
Our height adjustable systems are used in kitchens, dinning/communal areas, bathrooms, bedrooms and for many other applications within Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) environments.
These products assist, encourage and support people living with a disability by enabling participation and independence – creating accessible, functional, useable, and safe environments for everyone.
How? By reducing barriers, making it easier, safer, and more convenient for people of all ages with varying abilities or with different equipment requirements to perform everyday tasks and activities.
Who Uses Our Products? Individuals or organisations who use, plan, design, develop, build, operate, and manage facilities to accommodate the ever changing needs of people living with a disability, their carers and visitors.
NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation Design Standard, October 2019 states:
“At the centre of the NDIS is the need to maximise the choice and control of the participant, and to promote opportunities for social and economic participation. Accordingly, SDA should enhance self-determination and create the conditions required for participants to lead vibrant, safe and independent lives.”
Our height adjustable lifting systems are “fit for purpose” and designed to provide practical solutions and embrace inclusive design to support and incorporate, meet, and exceed required guidelines and standards for national and state authorities, including – NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation Design Standards (SDA)-October 2019, Disability Discrimination Act (1992) (DDA), Australian Standards, Liveable Housing Design Guidelines and other codes.
Our extensive range of height adjustable systems for use in Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) are available in a variety of systems, with ranging size options, various control options and accessories. Our worktop/island systems cater for installation of sinks and cooktops-for new or existing installations.
Contact Inclusive Living for NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) Design Standard for Australian Installation requirements.
Call 1300 303 440.
Click the following to view brochures:
- Worktop Lift – ELECTRIC operation – Baselift series 6300H, 6300L
- Worktop Lift – ELECTRIC operation – Corner Models
- Worktop Lift – Manual operation – Baselif 6350H
- Island Worktop Lift – ELECTRIC operation – Centerlift 960
- Table Frame Worktop Lift – ELECTRIC operation – 7190
- Sinks – SHALLOW BASE – to cater for height adjustable worktops
- Wall Cabinet Lift – ELECTRIC operation Diago 504 – Diagonal Movement
- Wall Cabinet Lift – ELECTRIC operation Verti 830/831 – Vertical Movement
- Wardrobe Lift – ELECTRIC operation – Butler 722
- Wardrobe Lift – ELECTRIC operation – Butler 720
- Washbasin Bracket Lift – ELECTRIC operation – Basicline 415
- Washbasin Bracket Lift – GASLIFT operation – Basicline 406
- Washbasin Bracket Lift – MANUAL operation – Basicline 403
- Nursing Table – ELECTRIC operation – 345 Freestanding