Diagonal/Vertical Wall Cabinet Lift-Electric - InDiago 510
InDiago 510 is a NEW electric height adjustable shelving lift system which is mounted inside the wall cabinet. It lowers and raises the entire shelf system out and down in an arc-shape motion (diagonal) to the front of the worktop surface at the touch of a button.
This innovative design combines key features of the Verti (using internal mounting method) and Diago (lowering out and down to the front of worktop surface).
This enables the user to access the contents from the wall cabinet in a easy and safe manner, in a seated or standing position. Improving accessibility for all.
Catering for all ages, varying needs and abilities, making more convenient to carry out everyday tasks or activities. Encouraging increased participation and independence.
- Can be installed into new or existing wall cabinets or relocated, if required.
- Movement of the shelving system can be stopped at a chosen height.
- The lift is equipped with a safety system which is installed underneath the shelf system and this stops the lift lowering in the event of obstruction.
- The lift can be used separately or in conjunction with other worktop lifts.
- The lift fits into wall cabinets with widths between 50 – 100cm and is available in two different depths and two different heights.
- Please review technical information.