WALL Mounted Height Adjustable Worktop Lift-Electric-Baselift 6300LA-Straight
The new BASELIFT 6300LA is a WALL mounted worktop lift system, it is used to lower and raise worktops vertically, at the touch of a button.
It is used to adapt various environments and caters for all ages, varying needs and abilities.
Used for seated or standing positions, the open area below the worktop surface provides extra leg space and allows for easy front access for seated and wheelchair user.
Baselift 6300LA model has a shallow frame height for installation of cooktops.
- The lift has a safety system installed underneath the front edge of the worktop and stops lowering if it comes into contact with obstruction. This helps prevent potential crushing or injury and allows for safe operation.
- The lifts can be used for new or existing installations and relocated (if required).
- They are used separately or in conjunction with other worktops or wall cabinet lifts to totally adapt the space.
- Motors and services such plumbing and electrical can be concealed by telescopic cover plates, creating a more discreet appearance.
- Straight model sizes range between – 59.0 to 240.0cm in width and up to 480.0cm with PLUSMODULE.
- Corner models are available in various configurations and sizes.
- Please review our brochure for technical information or contact Inclusive Living.