FLOOR Mounted Height Adjustable Worktop Lift-Electric-Baselift 6310LA-Straight
The new BASELIFT 6310LA is a FLOOR mounted worktop lift system, it is used to lower and raise worktops vertically, at the touch of a button.
Floor mounting enables installation when wall fixings are difficult or not available. It can also be used as a freestanding island worktop.
It is used to adapt various environments and caters for all ages, varying needs and abilities.
Used for seated and standing positions, the open area below the worktop surface provides extra leg space and allows for easy front access for seated or wheelchairs users.
The Baselift 6310LA model has a shallow frame height for installation of cooktops.
- The lift has a safety system installed underneath the front edge of the worktop and stops lowering if it comes into contact with obstruction. This helps to prevent potential of crushing or injury and allows for safe operation.
- The lifts can be used for new or existing installations and relocated (if required).
- They are used separately or in conjunction with other worktops or wall cabinet lifts to totally adapt the space.
- Motors and services such plumbing and electrical can be concealed by telescopic cover panels, creating a more discreet appearance.
- Straight model sizes range between – 59.0cm to 240.0cm in width and up to 480.0cm with PLUSMODULE.
- Corner models available in various configurations and sizes.
- Please review our brochure for technical information or contact Inclusive Living.