FLOOR Mounted Height Adjustable Worktop Lift-Electric-Baselift 6310HA-Straight
The BASELIFT 6310HA is a FLOOR mounted worktop lift system, it is used to lower and raise worktops vertically, at the touch of a button.
Floor mounting enables installation when wall fixings are difficult or not available and it can also be used as a freestanding island worktop.
It is used to adapt various environments and caters for all ages, varying needs and abilities.
Used for seated or standing positions, the open area below the worktop surface provides extra leg space and allows for easy front access for seated and wheelchair users.
Baselift 6310HA model has increased frame height for installation of sinks, cooktops, drawers and safety locks. Equipment is selected according to the desired function.
- The lift has a safety system installed underneath the front edge of the worktop and stops lowering if it comes into contact with obstruction. This helps prevent crushing or injury and allows for safe operation.
- The lifts can be used for new or existing installations and relocated (if required).
- They are used separately or in conjunction with other worktops or wall cabinet lifts to totally adapt the space.
- Motors and services such plumbing and electrical can be concealed by telescopic cover panels, creating a more discreet appearance.
- Straight model sizes range between – 59.0cm to 240cm in width and up to 480.0cm with PLUSMODULE.
- Corner models are available in various configurations and sizes.
- Please review our brochure for technical information or contact Inclusive Living.