CORNER-FLOOR Mounted-Height Adjustable Worktop Lift-ELECTRIC-Baselift Models-6301/6311
Baselift CORNER – WALL 6301 or FLOOR 6311 mounted systems are for 45° front edge/90° wall applications. Electric and height adjustable they are used to lower and raise worktops vertically at the touch of a button.
The Baselift Corner models are available in high (H) front profile frames for installation of sinks, cooktops, drawers OR low (L) front profile frames for cooktop applications only. Equipment in the worktop surface is selected according to the desired function. The models are complimented by Plusmodule, which can be added/installed either side of the corner unit to increase desired length/width and available in many sizes.
Open area below the worktop surface allows for extra leg space, easy and direct front access to cater for seated or standing positions.
Used to adapt various environments and to help maximise small spaces. Applications include residential and commercial environments. Catering for all ages, varying needs and abilities.
HOW – by making it easier, safer and more convenient to perform everyday tasks or activities, promoting participation and independence and helping to improve accessibility for all.
- The lift has a safety system installed underneath the front edge of the worktop and stops lowering if it comes into contact with obstruction. Allow for safe operation and any potential incidents.
- Motors and services such plumbing and electrical can be concealed by telescopic cover panels, creating a more discreet appearance.
- They are used separately or in conjunction with other worktops or wall cabinet lifts to totally adapt the space.
- The lifts can be used for new or existing installations and relocated (if required).
- Please review our brochure for technical information or contact Inclusive Living.