Diagonal Wall Cabinet Lift-Electric Diago 504
DIAGO 504 is an electric lifting system which lowers and raises wall cabinets out and down in an arc-shaped motion to and from the front edge of the worktop surface, at a touch of a button.
The Diago enables the user to access contents from the cabinet whether they are in a seated or standing position. Movement can be stopped at a chosen height.
It allows the user to carry out everyday tasks in a easy and safer manner, encouraging increased participation and independence.
- Diago can use new or existing wall cabinets it can be relocated, if required. The system is installed onto the wall and the wall cabinet installed onto system.
- The lift is equipped with a safety system which is installed underneath the cabinet and stops lowering if it comes into contact with objects on the worktop surface. This helps prevent potential incidents or injuries and allows for safe operation.
- The lift can be used separately or in conjunction worktop lifts.
- Fits cabinet heights of between 70 – 110cm
- Fits cabinets widths of between 60cm to 180cm.
- Please review technical information.