Vertical Wall Cabinet Lift-Electric
VERTI 830/831 is an electric internal shelving system which is mounted into wall cabinets. The shelving lift system is lowered and raised, vertically, to and from the worktop surface, at a touch of button.
The contents of the cabinet can be accessed without having to open the doors. When the shelves are in a lowered position, the area in front of worktop surface is left available. Movement of the shelves can be stopped at a chosen height.
The Verti enables the user to access contents from the cabinet whether in a seated or standing position. It allows the user to carry out everyday tasks in a easy and safe manner, encouraging increased participation and independence.
- Verti can be installed into new or existing wall cabinets or relocated, if required.
- The lift can be used separately or in conjunction with other worktop lifts.
- The lift is equipped with a safety system installed underneath the shelves and stops lowering if it comes into contact with objects on the worktop surface. This helps to prevent potential incidents or injuries and allows for safe operation.
- Fits wall cabinets with heights between 70 – 110 cm.
- Fits cabinets widths between 40 – 100 cm.
- Available in two different depths, models 830 or 831.
- Please review technical information.