CORNER-FLOOR Mounted-Height Adjustable Worktop Lift-ELECTRIC-Baselift Models-6311HA, 6312HA, 6313HA
The Baselift CORNER – FLOOR mounted models -6311HA, 6312HA, 6313HA are electric height adjustable worktop lift systems. They are used to lower and raise worktops vertically at the touch of a button.
Baselift CORNER models are available in three different configurations and are complimented by the Plusmodule systems, which can be added/installed either side of the corner unit to increase accessibility. They are available in many sizes and left or right sides models.
Open area below the worktop surface allows for extra leg space, easy and direct front access to cater for seated or standing positions.
The Baselift Corner models have increased frame height for installation of sinks, cooktops, drawers. Equipment in the worktop surface is selected according to the desired function.
Used to adapt various environments and to help maximise small spaces. Applications include residential and commercial environments. Catering for all ages, varying needs and abilities.
HOW – by making it easier, safer and more convenient to perform everyday tasks or activities, promoting participation and independence and helping to improve accessibility for all.
- The lift has a safety system installed underneath the front edge of the worktop and stops lowering if it comes into contact with obstruction. This helps prevent potential crushing or injury and allows for safe operation.
- The lifts can be used for new or existing installations and relocated (if required).
- They are used separately or in conjunction with other worktops or wall cabinet lifts to totally adapt the space.
- Motors and services such plumbing and electrical can be concealed by telescopic cover panels, creating a more discreet appearance.
- Please review our brochure for technical information or contact Inclusive Living.