WALL/FLOOR Mounted Height Adjustable Worktop Lift-Electric-Slimlift 6230-Straight & Corner
SLIMLIFT 6230 is a wall and floor mounted worktop lift system, it is used to lower and raise worktops vertically, at the touch of a button.
The WALL or FLOOR mounting options enable a variety of applications. Including providing additional working areas at the end of kitchen islands.
Used for seated or standing positions, the open area below the worktop surface provides extra leg space and allows for easy access for seated or wheelchair users, catering for all ages, varying needs and abilities.
The equipment in the work surface is selected according to the function desired. Sinks, cooktops, drawers and safety locks can be integrated in the worktop.
- Safety system can be fitted underneath the worktop surface and lowering stops when encountering obstruction
- Floor mounting enables installation when wall fixings are difficult or not available
- The lifts are can be used for new or existing installations and can be relocated (if required)
- The lift can be used separately or together with other worktops or wall cabinet lifts to totally adapt the space.
- Straight model width sizes ranging from 55.0 cm up to 175.0 cm with single pedestal
- Straight model width sizes ranging from 195.0 cm up to 2.55 cm with double pedestal. Corner models also available.
- The worktop can be fitted with an overhang of 10 cm on each side
which means that it can be adapted precisely to adjoining fixtures
- The stable construction allows worktop depths from 56.5.0 cm up to 80.0 cm
- Adjustment 30.0 cm (64.0 to 94.0cm excluding worktop)
- Maximum load from 150kg up to 250kg
- Choice of control systems and motor covers for more discreet appearance